That’s right folks. Shock, horror. A wannabe novelist who has actually been putting the hours in. And, as boring as it sounds it is the truth. Which does not mean that I haven’t also been reading. So in the spirit of sharing, I thought I’d pull out some of my click-bait for the curious at heart.
- The shortlist for the Bruntswood Prize announced
- The article, Books Are Dangerous by Frank Furedi via Aeon Mag (In fact, anything by Aeon Mag)
- The news report that I’m still smirking at: Dog Called Trigger Shoots Owner via The BBC
- W.G Sebald’s Writing Tips because I need all the help I can get
- Emilie Wapnick’s TED Talk on multipotentialites which is my new excuse and I’m sticking to it
- The music that will break your heart every single time: Rob Dougan’s Vale (Ave Atque Vale)